Friday, October 3, 2008

SHERMY IN THE NEWS

One of the biggest personal by-products of directing SHERMAN'S WAY was my new-found enthusiasm for British cars in general, MGB's in particular. Little by little, I've seen my mailbox filled with all sorts of publications relating to British motorcars -- some I've subscribed to, and others that just mysteriously show up in my mail. One such publication arrived today, and as I was perusing its contents over lunch, I was surprised to see a mention of our very own MGB movie. Appropriately titled BRITISH MOTORING magazine sent reporter Kathleen Mangan to the MG2008 Car Show, where as you may recall, we screened the film to an enthusiastic crowd of 300. Thanks, Kathleen for mentioning the film! We appreciate the publicity! If you'd like to read the article online, click HERE and scroll down to page 35.

We've also started getting some press surrounding the upcoming SEDONA FILM FESTIVAL Second Tuesday Screening on October 14th in Arizona. Check out the latest online edition of RED ROCK MAGAZINE for a feature article on SW.

No comments: