Wednesday, October 15, 2008

I'M LEAVING, ON A JET PLANE...

I reluctantly checked out of L'Auberge, but was excited to be joining Gerard and Jane for a quick breakfast at their home high atop a mountain range. More stunning views. More great food. More wonderful conversation. I hated leaving Sedona, but needed to get back to L.A.

Just to put things into perspective, this is the sight that greeted me upon arriving into Sedona Monday:

And this is the sight that greeted me upon returning home:

Unaltered pictures reflecting my altered life. Altered by the fact that I've been so fortunate to travel to so many cool places, and meet so many cool people. All because of this little film called SHERMAN'S WAY. For a "road trip" movie that doesn't go anywhere, it's taken me on one helluva fun trip so far.

No comments: