Wednesday, July 16, 2008

TV INTERVIEW: "IN with Tamara Henry"

My morning started bright and early as I made my way over the Sepulveda Pass and into Santa Monica where I was reunited with TV personality Tamara Henry, whom I met at the Gaia Film Festival in Boulder last month.


Tamara had interviewed a number of the filmmakers there, including yours truly, and was kind enough to invite me back for an in-studio interview.

Tamara's show "IN with Tamara Henry" airs throughout the greater Los Angeles area, and she couldn't have been a more gracious hostess. Prior to taping, she gave me a quick crash course in all things spiritual and shed some light on the conscious movement that was highlighted at the Gaia Fest.

I was taken aback when she introduced me on camera as "The Emperor of All Filmdom," a self-deprecating moniker I gave myself years ago when I felt I was dancing dangerously close to the fringe of obscurity in Hollywood.

The bulk of the half hour was devoted primarily to pre-taped interviews from the festival, as well as our trailer which Tamara plugged marvelously. It was fun, and as I'm sure many of you dear readers know, I'm not terribly shy on camera but as I told Michael on a call after the taping, I can't wait for the film's release when the publicity shifts its focus on to the actors and not the short, fat man behind the curtain. The segment is scheduled to air in September, but more info can be found at greenanchors.org.

1 comment:

Tamara Henry said...

It airs tonight on Monday October 6th at 8PM on Time Warner Cable TV channel 43/77/98.
Love, Tamara